Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: Primark's 'He Loves Me' Perfume


50ml bottle: £6

I've been looking for a new perfume for a while now. I have always gravitated towards Marc Jacobs for fragrance (Daisy and Lola being my personal favourites), so when I seen this in Primark, I was extremely excited and knew I had to buy one straight away!

The packaging is what initially drew me in, firstly it looks like a potential dupe for Daisy, with the cute daisy attached to the lid, and of course, the name. They also sell mini rollerball versions of the perfume for only £2. (which I will be picking up for my handbag) I bought the perfume without smelling it, because at only £6 even if it did smell terrible it wouldn't be the end of the world! 

The scent is GORGEOUS, it's light, fresh and feminine, with a lot of floral notes coming through. It's a really beautiful, easy fragrance to spritz on if you're just heading out the door. I wear it during the day and at night, and have received many compliments on it. It is very similar to Daisy by Marc Jacobs, just without the price tag! It lasts on the skin for ages as well, obviously not all day, but not many perfumes do! So for £6 you definitely cannot go wrong, I will definitely be picking up more of Primark's perfumes when I next make a visit. If you've tried any of their others, which ones would you recommend? 

Thank you for reading, with love always,

Georgia x

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really cute summery bottle! I recently did a perfume collection and I have two of the Daisy collection perfumes, but ones running out so I'll check this perfume out! Lovely blog hun, welcome to the blogger world!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah, Daisy's my all time favourite! But this is a great lil alternative, especially if you're on a budget like me. And thank you very much lovely, followed ya!

      x x

      Delete
    2. Their "He loves me" in the black bottle is nice too :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello, it might seem quite strange, but... Do you still have any left? I have quite a few stories tied to this scent, but it's not for sale anywhere at all!:(

    ReplyDelete